Graphics Planet
Welcome, to Graphics Planet! This is a palce to hangout, have fun, do graphic stuff and much more! Please register if you do not have an account! If you do please login! Very Happy

~ Phantom, Forum Founder/Creator

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Graphics Planet
Welcome, to Graphics Planet! This is a palce to hangout, have fun, do graphic stuff and much more! Please register if you do not have an account! If you do please login! Very Happy

~ Phantom, Forum Founder/Creator
Graphics Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

COPYSCAPE
This means that all originally made images such as the Graphics Planet banner, all of the Graphics Planet icons (forum icons, post icons, new post/pm icons, etc.), Graphics Planet avatars, Graphics Planet ranks, Graphics Planet warning bars, Graphics Planet buttons, Graphics Planet signatures, and everything made for/by Graphics Planet are officially copyrighted by ©Copyscape. All credit for the copyright images go to (Phantom)
The Founder of Graphics Planet

Graphics Planet Rules!

Go down

Graphics Planet Rules! Empty Graphics Planet Rules!

Post by Phantom Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:05 pm

~General Rules~

1. Spam ~ Spam is no longer allowed in this forum. A member that spams will be warned if it is done more then 4 times they are banned! If a topic has spam the post will be deleted and marked as spam. The more times you spam, more of a chance you will get banned. Also from now on no more one letter posts, because they are useless, you will be warned if done.

2. Respect ~ Not only does the staff members get most respect, so do the members, treat everyone how you would like to be treated. Try avoiding to swear, ONLY if you really, really need to. Maybe disrespecting someone maybe was an accident not on purpose.

3. Double Posting ~ It is another form of spam. Try avoiding to double post unless seperated by 24 hours. It would be better to just edit the current post you posted before instead of posting again and wasting time, editing is best so put Edit: then post what you needed to.

4. Several Accounts: ~ Each user or member should only have one account. If you have more it will be deleted and you will be warned. Don't even bother trying to trick staff that you only have one account when you have more.

5. Plagiarism ~ This is strictly forbidden, not only is it mean it is disrespect to the people who created the site and did all the work while you copy off other peoples ideas. If you are caught copying ideas from this site you may get a chance of being banned for 3 days and maybe if the staff is in a nice mood they might just strictly warn you not to do it again. If done again you are permantly banned.

6. Sharing Accounts ~ This is also forbidden, no one is allowed to share accounts. If you are caught sharing any account with anyone you will be warned very seriously. Account sharing is unfair to others. If someone is a member and the other is a Moderator it wouldn't be fair to the member that the person is sharing accounts when others cannot shre accounts.

7. Signatures ~ I know why you are wondering "Why are signtures in here?" well I will tell you. I do not want fake signatures in your signature because it is a bad thing. If you are caught having one you will be warned. Avoid having fake sigs. Also no links in your signatures, I allow you to have signatures but I cannot be fake or has links in it.

8. Warnings and Bans ~ I know why this is in here and you shouls know, you will get warnings alot if you makes mistakes or break the rules, if it's a really big mistake or you did it on purpose you will be Banned Automatically.
No Warnings ~ Graphics Planet Rules! 0warn10
One Warning ~ Graphics Planet Rules! 1warn10
Two Warnings ~ Graphics Planet Rules! 2warn11
Last Warning ~ Graphics Planet Rules! 3warn10
BANNED!! ~ Graphics Planet Rules! Banned11

9. Chatbox ~ The chatbox is only for chatting with other members, no advertising your site or asking for someone to do it for you. If you advertise you will be warned, please do not spam, troll or flame etc on the chatbox to others especially staff members, if staff are mad they will kick you or even ban you from the chatbox. Avoid putting offensive or rude pictures up, that is very rude to the person. If you are typing do not use font colors that cannot be seen or read, dark colors would be easy to read but light colors would be hard to read.

Follow These Rules, or consequences will happen!

All typed fully by Phantom/Leo!

About Plagiarsm this is very imporant and no copying of the site, unless you got permission from Leo! If does you will be permanantly banned forever. If you dare copy and I notice, you will be in big trouble!!

Graphics Planet Rules! Cs-gr-3d-88x31
Phantom
Phantom
Founder
Founder

https://graphics-planet.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Graphics Planet Rules! Empty Re: Graphics Planet Rules!

Post by Phantom Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Updated, 23/06/2010
Phantom
Phantom
Founder
Founder

https://graphics-planet.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down